OPEN CLASSES POLICY
- Maximum of 35 students per class in the Prana studio.
- Maximum of 12 students per class in the Shanti studio.
- Reservations for peak classes will only be held until the class start time. If you arrive after the class start time your place may be given to someone else.
- You can cancel your class booking online, via email or over the phone up to 2 hours before the scheduled class start time. (Just log in and go to the “Dashboard” tab, where you can view, and cancel your upcoming booked classes).
- When you cancel your booking, your class credit will be refunded automatically if booked using a pass. If a card payment was made for a single class, please contact the studio so we can reactivate your credits. The 2 hour cancellation limit allows us to offer your spot to another student.
- If you’re unable to provide the requisite notice, your session will be charged at the full rate.
- The Power Yoga Company reserve the right to refuse entry.
MEMBERSHIP AND CLASS PASSES
- All class passes have an expiration date and are non-refundable.
- 5hr, 10hr and 15hr Class passes expire four (4), five (5) and six (6) months respectively from date of purchase.
- One month unlimited pass expires thirty (30) days from the first day of use.
- All class passes and gift vouchers sold by The Power Yoga Company are not transferable to Pregnancy or Post Natal Yoga classes.
- Passes (with the exception of the pre-paid unlimited passes (monthly, six-monthly and annual) and the annual membership) can be extended for up to 12 months for a fee of £10/month.
- Pre-payment at time of booking is required.
- Cancellations more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to scheduled session will receive full credit towards a future Private Lesson.
- Cancellations within twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled session will be charged in full.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
- Refunds for cancellations are available up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of workshop, minus a 10% processing fee.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least seven (7) days prior to the workshop.
- No refunds or credit are given less than seven (7) days prior to workshop.
- If The Power Yoga Company cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued.
- The Power Yoga Company reserves the right to amend this policy at its sole discretion.