The studio feels so clean, ventilated and spacious that I feel confident to be practicing there again. It's wonderful to be back with the yoga community and amazing teachers after missing it so much during lockdown! There's just nothing like practicing together.-Camille
We are determined to keep PYC a safe space, somewhere you can relax and take time for yourself. With the evolving situation across the UK, we want to reassure you that we are following the latest government advice. As part of our commitment to your safety, here’s everything you need to know to practice safely with PYC.
PYC is unaffected by the latest Government guidelines: classes are exempt from the rule of six and capacity remains 16 students in the Prana Studio and 4 in the Shanti. Please familiarize yourself with the above measures to ensure PYC continues to be a safe and relaxing place to practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Face masks must be worn at all times, unless you are on your mat.
- Bring your own mat and arrive dressed for your class.
- Pre-booking is essential as we are unable to take bookings at the studio.
- Please arrive and leave promptly to ensure a controlled flow of people around the building.
- Entrance and exit through the side door.
- 24-hour cancellation policy for studio classes.
- Reduced class sizes to ensure social distancing.
- Staggered timetable & 30 minute gap between classes.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the studio, but please also use your own.
- Note the markings on the studio floor, showing safe distance mat placement.
- Teachers will not do any physical assists.
- Social distancing to ensure safe distance when queuing for classes.
- Increased ventilation.
- Increased deep cleaning.
- All PYC mats are sanitised after each use with our UV, high intensity, germicidal machine.
- Same great PYC atmosphere and teaching.
For those students who can visit the studio, we are ready to provide the yoga we all need during these stressful times. We have never needed our practice more! We’re adding more and more of your favourite classes to the schedule, check them out here. All PYC classes are designed to strengthen and stretch, engage and inspire – whether you’re a complete beginner or advanced practitioner.
We appreciate that attending in person may not be possible right now, the latest guidelines may be in place for some time and it is essential we all take care of ourselves. Browse our On-Demand video library and experience the best of PYC anytime, anywhere. They’re a great opportunity to practice with your favourite teachers, master particular postures and sequences and really support your wellbeing.
LIVE STREAMED CLASSES
And we are now bringing the class environment to you! You can join our Shanti classes from home and practice with your fellow students. 4 students can practice at the studio while people can also join from home.
HERE FOR EACH OTHER
We thank you for your support as we strive to support the well-being of our staff, students and teachers. Together, we evolve to address our community’s needs, helping each other navigate this challenging time.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at reception@thepoweryogaco.
YOGA, WHENEVER YOU WANT IT
Classes and workshops on demand so can experience the benefits of your PYC practice at home.
FLOW WITH THE BEST OF PYC
Connect with expert teachers from PYC. Grow in your practice and take some much needed time for you.
CREATE YOUR PERFECT PRACTICE
Choose classes and workshops by duration, style and skill level. New classes added daily.
I have been doing yoga for 15 years all over the world and there is nowhere that compares to the power yoga company. There is so much diversity within the classes because every teacher brings their own style, energy and playlist ensuring that you get a fresh experience every time whilst never comprising on the exceptional calibre of teaching across the board. The studio is light and airy and infused with divine smelling essential oils and there has never been a time where I haven’t left feeling infinitely calmer and more connected than when I arrived.-Natalya