Practice at your own pace
Yoga was originally passed down directly from master teachers who worked one-on-one to tailor the practice to each individual student based on their health, body type and lifestyle.
Private sessions are a powerful way to connect with yourself and to focus on your specific needs and expectations. They provide an excellent way to:
- Begin your yoga journey to develop strong foundations for your practice
- Deepen your practice by focusing on specific postures or areas of your body
- Heal injuries
- Set long term goals for your practice
- Take time for yourself and flexibly fit yoga into your busy schedule
Our one-on-one classes are taught by our excellently trained and highly qualified staff in a friendly, simple and professional manner. Whether you want to practice from the convenience of your home, or at the studio, our teachers are available to meet your needs and will support you in the best way possible.
Private sessions for 1-2 people can be booked for 60, 75 and 90 minutes and prices start from just £55. Group sessions for 3 or more people can be arranged for an additional price of £10 per person
60min / £80 or Package of 5 x 60min classes / £350 (valid for 6 months)
75min / £95
90min / £105
You can also request junior teacher (less than 1 year full-time teaching) at the following prices
60min / £55 or Package of 5 x 60min classes / £250 (valid for 6 months)
75min / £65
90min / £75
For 3 or more people an additional charge of £10/person is applicable.
Please note our 24h Cancellation Policy for all Private Yoga lessons. Full refunds apply for cancellations received within 24 hours, full payment is required thereafter.
(Terms & Conditions)
All private yoga lessons are based on availability. Please email us at email@example.com to schedule a session.
To ensure speedy arrangement of a suitable private sessions, please include in your email:
1. Preferred teacher (if any), and teacher’s level
2. Preferred date and time, and whether you are interested in recurring appointments
3. How long you have been practicing
4. Any specific requests for your session